What is it?
Online Social Media event with two learning tracks - WebConference track and Certification track where attendees can chose to enroll in either one. The only Social Media event with big conference content combined with personalized training in an interactive online platform.
How does it Work?
Our Social Media WebConference delivers a total of 24 Online sessions. All our live sessions are recorded too so you can watch (or re-watch)sessions any number of times!
When does it start?
Our program starts on April 5 through May 3 with sessions scheduled on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you can't attend them live online then you can always watch it later at your convenient time.
Social Media WebConference Agenda
Session 1 - Stand Out Social Media Marketing
Stand Out Social Media Marketing
Session 2 - Social Media Strategy in 8 Steps - Getting Started with Social Media
Social Media Strategy in 8 Steps - Getting Started with Social Media
Session 3 - Social Media Monitoring for Competitive Advantage
Social Media Monitoring for Competitive Advantage
Session 4 - Social Media Monitoring Tools – A Live Demo Walkthrough
Social Media Monitoring Tools – A Live Demo Walkthrough
Session 5 - Content Marketing – Engaging Social Media with Content
Content Marketing – Engaging Social Media with Content
Session 6 - Blogging Strategies for Success – Unraveling Blogging to thrive
Blogging Strategies for Success – Unraveling Blogging to thrive
Session 7 - Facebook Power Strategies in 2013
Facebook Power Strategies in 2013
Session 8 - Learning to use Facebook’s New & Improved Ad Platform
- How-to Session
Learning to use Facebook’s New & Improved Ad Platform
Session 9 - Power of Twitter Marketing
Power of Twitter Marketing
Session 10 Details
- How-to Session
Twitter Tools to promote your content
Session 11 - Community Management – The Power of Communities and Role of Community Builder
Community Management – The Power of Communities and Role of Community Builder
Session 12 - LinkedIn Marketing for Growing Business
LinkedIn Marketing for Growing Business
Session 13 - Learning to use LinkedIn’s Ad Platform
- How-to Session
Learning to use LinkedIn’s Ad Platform
Session 14 - Leveraging Social Media for Jobs – Find the career using Social Media
Leveraging Social Media for Jobs – Find the career using Social Media
Session 15 - The Power of Pinterest Marketing
The Power of Pinterest Marketing
Session 16 - Instagram and the art of Visual Storytelling
Instagram and the art of Visual Storytelling
Session 17 - Blending Traditional Media, Social Media, & Digital Media - Fusion Marketing
Blending Traditional Media, Social Media, & Digital Media - Fusion Marketing
Session 18 - Videos for Social Media - Making Your Videos go Viral
Videos for Social Media - Making Your Videos go Viral
Session 19 - YouTube Optimization & Other YouTube tools
- How-to Session
YouTube Optimization & Other YouTube tools
Session 20 Details
Measuring Social Media for ROI
Session 21 - How-To Session – Configuring Google Analytics for Social Reports
- How-to Session
Configuring Google Analytics for Social Reports
Session 22 - Search Engine Optimization for Social Media Professionals
Search Engine Optimization for Social Media Professionals
Session 23 - Tasti D-Lite Case Study – How a successful brand leveraged Social Media
Tasti D-Lite Case Study – How a successful brand leveraged Social Media
Session 24 - Social Media B2B Social Media - How to Generate Leads With Social Media
Social Media B2B Social Media - How to Generate Leads With Social Media
Please Note: Our focus is on individual attention for certification program and as a result we have only have limited number of seats available. In addition to attending Social Media WebConference sessions, you'll be required to put in 5-6 hours of additional work each week.
- Hands-on Social Media Project
- Weekly Assignments & Quizzes
- Weekly Progress Mentoring Calls
- Final Project Dissertation
- Social Media Certification
Recognized Training Provider
- Instant E-Training is a recommended training provider of SEMPO, a global non-profit association with members across the globe in over 28 countries.
Hands-on Social Media Project
- A Social Media project will be assigned to work on with our guidance.
- Project based training from the ground up will help you to implement social media programs.
- Perfect for experiential learners looking for real-world social media experience.
Weekly Assignments & Quizzes
- You will be assigned weekly quizzes & assignments based on your learning during our Live Social Media WebConference sessions.
- Weekly Quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you stay on top of our live sessions.
Weekly Progress Mentoring Calls
- In addition to Live WebConference sessions, you'll be part of weekly progress/mentoring calls where any or all questions will be answered related to your assigned social media project.
- 1 hour long call each week for 6 weeks - You get 6 hours of personalized attention with a focus on solving YOUR problems.
Final Project Dissertation
- A final Social Media Project dissertation is required from all certification attendees.
- Your Final Social Media Dissertation will bring your social media project to life and is a required component for receiving our Social Media Certification.
Social Media Certification
- You will earn your Social Media Certification during our Graduation Ceremony.
- Please Note: You will need to pass all our quizzes and complete final project dissertation to earn your certification.
Need more information? Here's more about Our Social Media Certification program
As part of WebConference track you get:
- Access to 24 Online Sessions
- Access to recordings for 6 months
- Free Bonus Training Videos(worth $300+)
- Member's only pre-reading section before every session
- Ability to ask questions at anytime whether be it live online or on our member's only Q&A section
Comparison chart below shows the difference between Social Media WebConference 2013 and Social Media Certification tracks
|Attend 24 Online Sessions
(with 6 months access)
|Receive Free Bonus Materials|
|Access to Member's Area incl. Q&A|
|Free 3 Months Access
(100+ training videos - worth $141)
|Hands-on Social Media Project|
|6 Mentoring Calls - One Hour Each|
|Social Media Certification of Achievement|
|Social Media Final Project Dissertation|
- Free Session Video by Dan Zarrella of HubSpot - The Science of Facebook Marketing - Worth $69. Recorded exclusively for Instant E-Training.
- In this hour long video, the Original Social Media Scientist and Author of "The Social Media Marketing Book" and "Facebook Marketing" Dan Zarrella mixes research data with marketing acumen to deliver marketing sermons for Facebook.
- 15+ Free Training Videos on Social Media.
- Free Access to 15+ training videos on Social Media. Over $500 in value.
- Our Free training videos will supplement our Social Media for Business WebConference.
- Content Marketing for Social Media Video
- Free Video of Social Media Influencing
- Free Social Media Audit E-Book
- A 300+ page FREE ebook for all attendees.
- Book with chapter contribution from various social media practitioners.
- Free Session Video - Ramon DeLeon of Domino's Pizza - Worth $69
- In this hour long video, you'll learn "in-the-trenches" tips from Ramon on how he transforms his pizza business with Social Media. A must-see session that will transform your social media perspective. Guaranteed!
What if i miss few sessions?
No worries. All our training workshops are recorded and you would have full access to all recordings for 6 months from start date. In fact, we encourage you to re-watch workshop recordings to make sure you have grasped all the great tips provided by our experts.
How long is each session?
Our web conference is designed with an hour long strategy session and in many sessions followed by a 30 minute "How-to" workshop. Please check our agenda on top of this page for completeschedule.
What if i have questions after the workshop?
Sure. We have created a special Q&A area just for the workshop attendees. You can ask a question in your registered member's area after the workshop. We will also post questions from our Q & A session up on our website.
How can i ask questions during a workshop?
We have a live chat feature and if you prefer you can ask question with a microphone too. You can ask questions after the formal presentation during our Q & A portion of the workshop. Our workshop moderator would announce before the start of each workshop on how to ask questions.
What should i expect in an online training workshop?
Well, with online training you save all traveling hassles and expenses and simply watch the training from your home or office desk (even Starbucks!). We will have live video streaming of the instructor so its as good as attending an in-person training without the traveling.
Do i need any special software to watch the training workshop?
No, not at all. All you need is an internet browser (like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and the like) and an internet connection. Besides internet browser, you would also need Flash installed on your computer to attend the training workshop.
Can i share my password with my co-workers?
We work hard to create this "Social Media for Business" WebConference by bringing together top experts, ofeering free resources, and not to mention exceptional attendee support. Sharing passwords is equivalent to software piracy and against our user policy. Instead, please call us at 1-847-497-0290 and we will offer you excellent group rates. Promise!
What if i don't like your session, can i get a refund?
What else can i expect to get out of this training workshop?
Besides a top-notch list of trainers with over 100+ years of combined experience, you will also be granted free access to our member's only site loaded with 10+ Free videos (over $600 in value!). This way you are not just learning through workshops but also through other training videos created by expert instructors at Instant E-Training. As they say "It cannot get any better than this!"
Select Your Social Media Track & Sign-up
Social Media WebConference 2013
Attend Any 5 WebConference Sessions Only For $149
Social Media Certification 2013 + Social Media WebConference
(Do it at your own pace)
Includes all sessions & Bonuses from WebConference sessions plus
Social Media Program Details
Questions?Call us 1-847-497-0290 or
Lon is the founder of 14 successful companies, including Paper Models, Inc., which developed Three-Dimensional Internet Advertising and Virtual-Electronic-Retailing “V-E-Tailing” for business, promotions, and education, for which Lon holds three patents.Lon has been recognized for his creativity with such prestigious awards as; The Westinghouse Entrepreneur of the Year, Arizona Innovation Network’s Innovator of the Year, The Arizona Software Association’s Entrepreneur of the Year, twice nominated for the Ernst & Young / Inc. Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year, The Public Relations Society of America’s, Edward Bernays, Mark of Excellence Award, and nominated as a Fellow of the nation‘s Computer History Museum. Lon has also been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, PC Novice, Inc. Magazine, and Popular Science Magazines just to name a few. Lon was recently selected by the Smithsonian institution to represent “The American Inventor” at their annual conference.
Sima is regularly asked to speak to associations and executives about marketing, social media and her Sway Factor™ system for networking in a digital age. She is the founder and chief connector of MarketingJobWire.com, writes a monthly career column for AMA International, and blogs about marketing and social media for Reed Elsevier. She earned an undergraduate degree from University of Illinois and an MBA with distinction from DePaul University.
His revolutionary use of mobile coupons on Twitter in 2009 earned Tasti D-Lite a spot in Twitter’s Business 101 Case Studies which ultimately led to invitations for Tasti D-Lite to be launch partners with business products for companies such as Foursquare and Google.
BJ provided the foreword to Location Based Marketing for Dummies and is the co-author of The Tasti D-Lite Way; Social Media Marketing Lessons for Building Loyalty and a Brand Customers Crave published by McGraw-Hill in 2012.
Mark W. Schaefer
Mark W. Schaefer
What to Expect
Why Our Attendees Love Us...