SEO Training for In-House SEO
Search Engine Optimization as a skill is fairly new and as a result not everyone is aware of how SEO works. Not knowing SEO can be a huge impediment to your progress as in-house SEO. The reason being twofold: If the rest of the folks do not understand the value of SEO then they might not loop you into every project and secondly they might not contribute their bit to enhance in-house SEO process.
In this training video, noted in-house SEO expert Bob Tripathi looks at some of the SEO training options you can employ to ensure everyone in your company understands SEO. In this SEO training video, you will learn what training you can employ internally in your company and how to go about creating SEO presentation. You will learn what elements of SEO to include in your presentation and what elements to customize per the business needs of the group. You will also learn some other SEO training options like conferences, webinars, online SEO certification and the cost and ROI of each one of them.
This is a great video for anyone involved in training internal teams on SEO. You will learn what training options work, their ROI, and some insider tips on some of the best training options!
- Why SEO is a culture change and how you should go about it
- Some of the training options available for SEO training
- What training topics you should include for your internal SEO training
- What parts of SEO training you should customize for different groups
- Benefits and ROI of calling outside experts and consultants to train
- Benefits and ROI of attending SEO conferences
- If online SEO certification training is right for you
- The ROI and benefits of online SEO training videos
- Using Blogs, RSS, and Feeds as part of your in-house SEO learning
- How Social Media platforms can aid you in your SEO learning